Friday, July 8, 2022

 


July 8

Looking forward to a beautiful evening on the patio tonight.  I'll pretend I'm in an English garden somewhere outside of London, or a piazza in Italy, or maybe I won't pretend and I'll just sit and watch the light change.

The timing of a fraudulent use of my primary credit card could be disturbing, or could be auspicious, since my card rejected my Apple music purchases, alerting me to check its status.  Someone in San Diego rented a car and partied with my credit card number over the 4th of July.  Wish I'd been there.  Fortunately, a new one comes tomorrow and all will be well.

My four months of workouts and clean eating have paid off:  I tried on all of my travel clothes, and was so happy with what my daughter calls a "capsule wardrobe."  I should be able to wear the 14 pieces in a variety of ways.  I'm starting to get so excited that I'm not sleeping well.  Looking forward to the trip is almost as much fun as taking it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting!