Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Countdown to Le Grande Tour 2022

July 6, 2022

 My bags are packed and I'm ready to go.  I'm off in less than a week.  Let's hope the airlines cooperate!  

I'll be posting a new travel blog for the next month.  Some people enjoy ecotravel, others luxury travel, still more hosteling and camping, but I'm embarking on a new kind of travel:  non-competitive wandering.

I've planned a few excursions, true, and pre-paid some rail tickets as Europe is very busy this summer, but for the most part I'm going to let my impulse to connect with people who are different than me direct my footsteps.  Hopefully I find some unusual sights to write about, and avoid the brag blog.  Do tell me if I go astray.

Thanks for joining the adventure.  


Here's a picture of my garden on July 6.  New iPhone photos are going to be great on this trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting!